Tuesday 8 November 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday: Loadsa Vegetables!


I had a sundries sale over on Blythe Kingdom a couple of weeks a go and was able to have a little spree which included two new Re-Ment sets! One of my new sets is number 9 included in the series From the Farm 2. I think the set is from 2004 but I used google translate so I wouldn't bet my life on it! It seems safe to say this is an older set and it's interesting to see how Re-Ment has changed the amount of items included in each series as the years have gone by. I almost feel like some of the newer sets are a little pathetic in comparison! 


The assortment of veg in this set is brilliant and I'm looking forward to including them in my future kitchen! My dolls will have Kamo Eggplants, Kyoto Red Carrots, Shishigatani Pumpkin, Shishito Peppers, Mizuna to choose from, amongst other vegetables I haven't identified. That's assuming I've identified the others correctly! 


A veg box is also included in the set along with plenty of price stickers and different labels to stick all over the place. It's the little things like that which make a set seem all the more special. 

Vicky

p.s. Sorry about the quality of these pics. It's been very gloomy here and I'm trying to master some more of my camera settings!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...