Thursday 3 November 2011

Dear Diary: Running Away


Dear Diary,

This week I decided to run away. It started to seem like Little Val was getting all the pressies and I wanted some too. The only logical thing to do at the time seemed to be stealing everything and running away. 


As I was packing up all the best stuff I could find, Big Ol' Bossypants turned up with a little package just for me. It was all wrapped up in pretty tissue with a big bow. I acted all cool and that but secretly I was well chuffed. I did also get a lecture about how "we're supposed to share" but it was worth it for this super brilliant shirt!


Big Ol' Bossypants promised to make me some skinny jeans to go with it. All I'm saying is, she better or she can face my wrath. I can only be polite for so long before my inner meanie comes out. Soz, Diary.

Stay sexy,
Parkin
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...