Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day!

Today being Valentine's I thought it would be fun to photograph my beautiful Matryoshka dolls that were an Anniversary gift a couple of years ago. I remember that we got them when we (me and my boyfriend) were on holiday in Whitby and there were a few equally beautiful different sets in this old man's bric-a-brac shop. He was selling up to enjoy his retirement and he took them all out for me so I could pick my favourite and see their pretty faces. It's a great memory and I will always regret not buying all his dolls! They were a total bargain but it was an extravagance at the time. I told myself I would never buy anymore Matryoshka dolls unless they were equally pretty and hand on heart I've never seen any better. 

Thanks Michael, I will cherish them forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...