Tuesday 5 April 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday


It's super grotty weather here today but I didn't want to miss out on posting. As pathetic as it sounds I really look forward to Teeny Tiny Tuesday! I love picking something cute and tiny to focus in on. I've also found Re-Ment quite difficult to photograph at times and hopefully I'm getting better at it even on horrible rainy days!

Today I chose my macaroon cookies and cake stand along with a Re-Ment plate from another set that I have. I've been really rubbish at keeping all my Re-Ment pieces in their sets. However! - I do know that the macaroon cookie set comes with a sweet lemonade jug and candy coloured cups but I made the executive decision not to include them in the pic and focus on the cute macaroons instead. 

Have a fun Re-Menty day! Oh, and if you were wondering this set is from Natalie's French Treats.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...