Thursday 10 March 2011

Lettice Armoire!


I'm having a bit of a panic on about the fact that I seem to be incapable of opening my etsy shop but I am determined that it will be very soon! Today, to spur me on I decided to take a picture of my beautiful Rouge Noir, Lettice wearing a little something I had made using my Dolly Dolly pattern books.

She has been pretty neglected lately but she photographs so beautifully and I knew it was time to show Lettice off on my blog when I made this bright red pleated skirt. I styled it with a sweet white blouse by Hilary Wagstaff and RDP's umbrella is a cute addition. Also, it looks like it's going to chuck it down here, so it's more than likely very necessary! She is also wearing gray and white stripey tights with white mary janes (not pictured).

3 comments:

  1. Awww Rouge Noir is so pretty! Very nice outfit, I hope she didn't need the brolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly, she photographs so well. Sometimes I think about letting her go and then I take a pic and there's no way!

    Hi Clare - I'm excited too although I think I'm stressing out about it too much which is why it's not open yet :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...