Tuesday 22 March 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday


You didn't think I'd forgotten did you?! 

It's Teeny Tiny Tuesday! I recently scored this beautiful Re-ment casserole dish from BK. I also got the rest of the set it came from except the liquid that fills one of the small bowls - but, hey, who cares when the pot is so brilliant! 

I believe this pumpkin soup/pie/casserole/whut? set is from Mom's Happy Kitchen and it definitely makes me feel happy. Turquoise is one of my favourite colours (along with yummy mint green) and coupled with the cute balloon motif puts it straight into my top Re-ment pieces. It also came with tiny 'glass' bowls and a measuring jug that can be displayed as empty or filled with a plastic liquid piece! I have a hankering for more miniature casseroles style pots now especially the Le Creuset style ones although I might be waiting a long time to track them down/save up. Oh well, It's good to have goals - haha!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I love this one! It's indeed from Mom's Happy Kitchen:
    http://www.re-ment.co.jp/products/shiawase/003.html
    http://www.re-ment.co.jp/products/shiawase/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm a Re-ment n00b so I'm never sure which set things are from. I haven't been very good at keeping all the pieces together either. Fortunately I've not lost but I haven't figured out how to store my collection yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...