Friday 4 March 2011

Practice Makes Perfect Sense


I have been trying to improve my photography so I can take better shots of my illustration work and the things I like to make. My toy collection has definitely helped with this. Although I don't think today's picture is one of my best I am really happy that even when I don't feel like I've achieved all I can with my photography, I still have a shot I enjoy. When I look back on my older images whether through flickr or stored on my computer I can see how I've improved and that it is all down to practice. 

I feel like it's time to start trying to learn German again and all the other things I decided that were beyond me and I couldn't achieve. All it takes is a little time and patience and I might start to see an improvement. Have a happy Friday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...