Monday 12 September 2011

Flossie Revisits Her Roots!


Do you ever shun a piece of stock only to find that you quite like it after all months later? Yep, you're right, that happened to me only yesterday. Flossie is originally a Fruit Punch and I never had any inclination to use her stock at all until I came across it again t'other day. I thought I would just try it on her and would probably end up putting it back in "the bag of forgotten clothes" but she was really working it! I had no idea what to do with the tie things at the back but I figured something out and I reckon she looks pretty cool now. I'll have to have another rummage to see what other gems I've neglected!

Vicky

1 comment:

  1. YES! This is how I felt with the mango/guava stuff but now I like it. I see that fruit punch dress for sale all the time but it is actually quite cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...