Tuesday 13 September 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday: European Kitchen


It's time for a bit of European Kitchen action. Oh yeah! 

I love the bright colours of this series and this set in particular which I bought for the mixing bowls. The ladle is pretty snazzy though and goes well with this set. I haven't quite worked out why Re-Ment has included what seems to be an ash tray. Perhaps this is an essential in many European Kitchens... or maybe it's a weird looking juicer. I'm not even going to pretend to know. I've also never come across a special handle to attach to your milk. I can imagine my nanna might be pretty interested in something like that given her arthritis so maybe they ought to have included it in one of the grandma sets made by Re-Ment. Only half-joking there :)


The pink mixing bowl isn't actually included in this set or even the series but I wanted to show how it worked with the bowls that were. They stack very nicely. I happen to know that the green mixing bowl from Mini Sweets works very well with these too if you want the whole set. Hopefully I can cross it off my wishlist some time. 

Yay for kitchen sets!

Vicky

1 comment:

  1. Cute set! I think I prefer the Asian-style stuff a little more though. This is still fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...