Tuesday 6 September 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday: Puchi Donuts



Hopefully the gloomy days aren't here to stay as it makes taking nice photos especially hard for me! Moving swiftly on, let's talk donuts! Puchi Donuts by Re-Ment to be a bit more precise. If you want me to get extremely precise I can also tell you that the series is called Donuts to Go and it is set number one. Numero Uno. For some reason unbeknownst to me I really like sets that include trays. That probably explains the popularity of Puchi Airlines with me but I digress. This set was a blind box that I bought and wasn't particularly excited by presumably because I found it in the back of my wardrobe still in its plastic a few months later. I'd totally forgotten I'd ever bought it and couldn't fathom why I'd just lobbed it in with my clothes. The sprinkled donuts are particularly cute.


See? I guess it's a mystery that will never be solved. Even the twisty donuts look pretty realistic but I'd prefer them to be round. I'm happy enough with my one set but check out the others. There are some frog face donuts! Yep, you read that right!

Vicky

3 comments:

  1. This is totally adorable! I think I might be becoming a Re-Ment addict! It's hard to avoid when cute donuts are involved. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set has plenty of donuts! Come over to the Re-Ment side! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've converted me, Rosie Apples! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...