Friday 22 July 2011

Devil Robots Tofu


I have a couple of very small collections alongside my Blythe dolls, such as my Pecanpals and thought I would share a little more today. I am a fan of tofu and so it stands to reason that I am a equally a fan of the Devil Robots tofu characters! It definitely doesn't hurt that they are extremely cute. 

There are quite a few little tofu guys sat on the bookshelf in my flat but I only have one of the medium sized bubble blowing fellas. I love the simple line art on them but they are still some of the most easily recognisable characters in the world of urban vinyl. These two like to spend a lot of time together and have been on stacking terms since they met. 

Everyone should have a little bit of tofu in their lives now and again :)

Vicky

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...