Tuesday 16 August 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday: Apple Set


This is one of my first Re-Ment sets that I bought immediately after finding out about it's existence! I loved its simple and sweet design and thought it would look brilliant in any future Re-Ment kitchen I may acquire - this dream still hasn't come true but maybe one day!

The series this sweet little set is from is known as Tea Time Collection but some people refer to it as Dreamy Tableware which is pretty charming although you will find more results on ebay if you search with the former. There is also a great pyrex set and candy coloured cameo tea set in this series. 

One of the things I enjoy so much about this particular set is the the fact that the jars are transparent. They are great for showing off other miniatures you may have, such as sugar and other tiny pieces. The apple design is printed straight on to the individual pieces so no dirty sticker edges peeling off and has proved very resistant to scratches so far. 

I love it!

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...