Thursday 18 August 2011

Dear Diary: I Got to the Beach!


Dear Diary,

I finally got to the beach! I really wanted to fly my kite but it got all tangly and nearly blew me away. I think I need to work on my construction. My kite flying skills are definitely up to par so there's no way that could have been the problem!

I saw a brilliant seagull kite that fooled me into thinking it was the real thing for a moment. I definitely need to get myself one of those! I really enjoyed my day and I ate some lovely chips and treat myself to a bag of sweet, sweet, sugary candyfloss too... yuuuuum. I played on the 2p slots as well and won a small fortune and all in all, I can safely say I had the BEST DAY EVER!

Stay Sexy,
Parkin
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...