Tuesday 23 August 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday: Storage Beauty Cupboard


It's teeny tiny cupboard time! This week I thought it would be nice to share one of my bigger Re-Ment pieces. This was another set I bought for my future kitchen set-up quite a while ago and hasn't been photographed at all. I really need to get a move on with that kitchen! 

The cupboard is a pretty good size and has a 'glass' front you can vaguely see the contents through. This really tickles me for some reason. I quite like the lace pattern up the side but I don't think I'd have been too upset if it was plain as it would match any kitchen that way. The shelf is removable so you can store larger things if you want which is always a nice option to have. Thanks Re-Ment!


My favourite of the extras are the sugar cubes. They are so tiny and brilliant! You get two brown and two white sugar cubes with a cute acorn jar to store them in. I'm not sure what the brown stuff is supposed to be in the other jar. I feel a bit stupid admitting that but I would love to know what it's meant to be! The bowls are a nice inclusion but I think they would have been better plain too or perhaps Re-Ment could have just printed the pattern better. I know I seem a bit blasé about this set but I really can't wait to add this to my dream kitchen. It looks great in my head!

Vicky

3 comments:

  1. I have contemplated getting one or two of these for the kitchen...but I'm not sure if they would fit in. Thanks for the feature on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It measures 7cm x 4.5cm x 5.1cm if that helps at all :) They do seem quite big but it would really depend on the scale of your kitchen I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love using minis like these in my miniature story vignettes.

    OK, here's an idea: mabe the second jar has cinnamon or cocoa powder in it. Seems like the two most likely things, especially with the sugar in the first jar.

    Thanks for doing teeny tiny Tuesdays--I love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...