Monday 1 August 2011

White Rabbits


When Flossie woke up this morning, after rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she remembered to say "white rabbits" three times for luck. 

I can't believe it's August already! I had so many grand plans for this year and only now am I starting to achieve them. Better late than never though, as they say! This month I'm off to visit my mum by the seaside for a little bit. I am beyond excited about it and hope to take lots of pretty pics of Parkin on the beach and learn some new crochet stitches in between visiting my sister at the cute little shop she works in. I have to wait a little longer for all that fun though. I've noticed the closer it gets the more excruciating the wait is. I haven't had this feeling for a long time but it's quite nice in its own little way, as I'm sure you have all experienced this at some point :)

Have an excellent and lucky month everyone!

Vicky & Flossie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...