Wednesday 5 October 2011

Rosie Apples Etsy!



I can't believe I finally did it! My Blythe Etsy shop is open! I spent a long time dithering and changing my mind every five minutes but it all came together in the end. I have been talking about it for such a long time! BlytheCon UK was the push I needed to get my bum in gear and I'm so glad. It may have been stressful leading up to it but I had a great time and got to make lots of pretty (imho) things.

All my dresses come with a separate tulle petticoat and are made of 100% cotton with a lined bodice in white. They close in the back with dolly velcro. I love them so much! I designed the pattern myself and although there was a lot of trial and error involved I would do it again. I had so much fun!



I also made some button badges using the fabric so you can match your Blythe!   I used a professional button badge machine and they are one inch in size. No two badge sets are the same and you will receive one at random.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email (see Hello section on this blog) or through Etsy. Don't forget you can get 10% off until the 31st of October with the code:

PINKLADY

Vicky

p.s I have crocheted berets for Blythe and Odeco to follow by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...