Tuesday 25 October 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday: Pyrex!



This week's set is from the Tea Time Collection series. I mainly bought it for the totally amazing Pyrex. I also thought the storage tubs would add colour and a retro touch to my as yet unrealised kitchen! 

I love the frosted look of the Pyrex and I would have to say the butter dish just edges the casserole dish for me. The casserole would probably turn out quite small anyway! The patterns on the dishes are very similar to actual Pyrex designs as you'd expect from Re-Ment. They're just crying out for a Big & Small

The salt and pepper shakers are a lovely green (which is one of my favourite colours lately) and fit with the overall vintage feel of the set.

I think this might be the set I will theme my mystery (even to me!) kitchen around!

Vicky

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The Pyrex dishes are fantastic! Tuesday is starting to become my favorite day of the week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...