Thursday 6 October 2011

Dear Diary: BlytheCon Spoils


Dear Diary,

I got to go to BlytheCon! I was a model at Big Ol' Bossypants' 'Rosie Apples' stall. Clem was modeling too but I looked way better. Obvs. Plus I was the one who got a new outfit so... I'm not insecure I swear! My outfit is from Blythelicious in case you were wondering. It's a well nice set and included the green stockings too. Win, win.


I also convinced the Big Bossy One to buy me this glow in the dark bone necklace! It's a collaboration between Miz and Momolita who had a really fun stall. I never want to take it off! I can't stop looking at it.

Big Ol' Bossypants got a Cavey cushion for herself which I'm trying to commandeer as a bed. I keep seeing Bossypants hugging it. She better not hug it more than me or something's going to find its stuffing all over the floor. Not that I like hugs or anything... or Big Ol' Bossypants...

Stay Sexy,
Parkin
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...