Thursday 13 October 2011

Dear Diary: The Space Hopper


Dear Diary,

When I came downstairs for my breakfast this morning I found a pressie waiting for me on the kitchen table. I didn't really know what is was to start with but, hey, it was free so I'm not complaining. 

It turns out its this squidgy thing called a Space Hopper that you bounce around on for a laugh. I gave it a go but I don't think I've got the hang of it yet. I'm not a quitter but it's hard to stomach Big Ol' Bossypants laughter every time I fall off. 

Anyway, it turns out it was just a bribe. I feel so cheap. Apparently Bossypants has a surprise in store that I might not like but I'm to be nice. I HATE SURPRISES but I love presents. I feel so conflicted right now.

Stay Sexy,
Parkin
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...