Tuesday 3 May 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday


I want to start off by saying that Elegant Sweets is one of the only releases where I would consider buying the entire series! I currently only have this set, the aptly titled 'Girls Like Tarts' which not only has the beautiful and vivid tart pieces but two lovely cake boxes. I am always a fan of the cake boxes that Re-Ment includes in some sets and these are definitely my favourite. They are simple to construct and have that fancy Parisian bakery air.

I rarely buy surprise sets and so have got used to lots of sellers simply sending the inner bags. This time, however, I not only received the outer box but the leaflet and collector card inside. As this set is from Re-Ment U.S, like last weeks T.T.T, the flyer is in English and it is really great to be able to read the names of the individual sets.

I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled for other sets in the Elegant Sweets series from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...