Tuesday 7 June 2011

Teeny Tiny Tuesday: Mini Blythe


I have seen these little guys around once or twice and was always really intrigued by them. I wasn't sure who they were made by or if they were homemade. It turns out they were made by Takara and there were at least two series. 

After a bit of ebay searching I found three and decided this character was my favourite because of her big hair! She is one of three secrets in this series and she has a pearly sheen complete with angel wings on her back (I didn't get a picture like a doofus. To be honest, I was chatting with my mum on the phone whilst taking these pictures before it got too dark.) She also comes with a stand to display her but I have since cut the piece of plastic away that slots in to the base. I wanted her to be a doll for my Neo Blythe's.


She is a little dirty and has a few paint chips but I think she is pretty sweet. I'm sorry I didn't include anything to scale her against but she is about 8cm tall from toes to massive hair. The box she came in is a lot smaller than Re-Ment boxes at 8cm x 5.5cm x 3.5cm. I am fascinated with it for some reason that I suspect may be down to it's cute size!

The leaflet is double sided and I thought you might like to see all the different characters. The illustration of how she fits together reminds me of the Odeco and Nikki drawings too! There are a couple of mini figures who look very like some of their Neo counterparts. I've spotted Rouge Noir, Parco and Skate Date lookalikes. Parco and Skate Date are even dressed the same as their Neo's! So cute.

I will take pictures of her with my Blythe's soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...