Friday 17 June 2011

Parkin Takes Over!


Yep, you read it right! Next week is a Parkin extravaganza. She will carry the grand title of 'blogger in chief' for an entire week for better or worse!

Now for a note from Parkin:

Hi guys,

The above is correct and all your wishes have come true! I will be guest blogging all next week and I promise to give you the blogging time of your lives! It will at least be better than Vicky's attempts because a) I am way cooler than her and b) All her best ideas come from me anyway. Look out for my secrets revealed, Craftilicious ideas and plenty, and I'm talking A LOT of pictures of me.

Stay sexy,

Parkin
xox


You heard it hear first folks! Parkin will be the fat controller from the 20th of until the 26th June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...