Saturday 18 June 2011

Ahoy There!

Flossie waving goodbye to those setting sail for Portland!

I'm going crazy for all the different BlytheCons planned this year! Whilst I am lucky enough to be attending BlytheCon UK in October there was no chance I'd be able to get to Portland for the US version. Step forward Virtual BlytheCon!

You may have noticed the little badge on my sidebar proudly proclaiming me to be a member of Virtual BlytheCon and wondered what it was about. Well, it is an event for all those unable to attend the Portland BlytheCon and takes place at exactly the same time online! It has been organised by the wonderful Wonderella and we even have our own online space for it to take place this Monday. Find out more information via our flickr group!

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea - thank you for the details will have to take a peek!
    Loving the nautical outfit <3 those mini sailors are so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was my idea - I'm just spreading the word because I think it'll be great! The dress is one of my favourites, thank you for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photograph.. See you in October! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...