Monday 20 June 2011

Parkin Week Starts Today!


Hi guys! It's time for Parkin week to get going! If you've not read this post, please check it out for some extra info.

OK, ready?
Take it away, Parkin!
....................................................................................

It's finally happened. I am the Emperor of Rosie Apples and Friends at last. Apparently it's just for one week but I'm sure I can talk my way into being the Big Boss for at least, hmmm, let me see... all eternity.

Anywho, seeing as it's the start of Parkin Week I thought you might like to know a bit more about me. I do like to remain fairly mysterious, as you may have noticed but I mainly do that to annoy ol' bossypants blog lady.

Yes, she tried and failed on several occasions to unmask my secret male friend but I'm just going to throw it out there now. It was Ken. I know, I know, I'm embarrassed to admit it now but you see, I was in love.


True love. Described here though is how our romance of a lifetime ended. Don't be sad for me, he was a poobag. It all came to a head when he made us dress in coordinating outfits and participate in an "exciting" professional photo shoot. I say professional. It wasn't.  Nor was it exciting. O.K, it was a little exciting. I did get to wear a fluffy petticoat/tutu after all!


It didn't take long for me to become painfully embarrassed by Ken's camera hogging. There can only be one 'face' in any Parkin based relationship and that should be me. I'm practically Snow White for Pete's sake.


In case you think I am being unnecessarily harsh here there had been a lot building up to this point. It's just that this particular moment was captured on film. It was always, "Barbie's head is much smaller than yours." or "Barbie's boobs are way bigger than yours." or "Barbie wouldn't have actually eaten the cake I sent her. She'd have displayed it in her pristine kitchen." There is only so much one (extremely well-proportioned, if a little noodle leggy) Blythe can take.


But never let it be said that I don't pick myself back up again. Did I mention I'm the big boss around here now? Oh, and that Ken's a piddle puddle?

Tomorrow you will have my take on Teeny Tiny Tuesday. 

Stay Sexy,
Parkin
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...