Monday 24 January 2011

Crazy Label Stash

I was so excited to finally get my hands on my Crazy Label goodies I ordered over Christmas!


I think the postal delay coupled with the fact they may have been hiding out in the shop (They are always so nice to take my parcels in!) under my flat for a little while is what took so long. Oh well, I'm over it!

I was bummed I couldn't go to BlytheCon UK in the end last year but was really happy I was still able to find a Treeson T-shirt! It's brilliant! I was also lucky enough to get what I think was one of the last mixed bubblefun packs. I got A LOT of repeats but it's a perfect opportunity to do a little D.I.Y. bubblefun. My little mind is in overdrive at this prospect already! I also got a blindbox of the second Treeson and Other Stories which had Ren inside. He is super cute. I've been surprised to see that they've not turned up in Playlounge or Kid Robot yet unless I just missed them.


Ren settled in immediately under his favourite tree in the nearby forest surrounded by his favourite bubblefuns for a relaxing afternoon of games and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...