Monday 10 January 2011

Hello, Pleased to Meet You!

From Rosie Apples and Friends


I have wanted to start a blog about my love of Blythe dolls and other toys in that vein (Odeco, Wonderfrog, Treeson and more) for a while now and finally I have got it together! I'm looking forward to sharing the different personalities of this motley group of plastic with you and giving a peek into their lifestyles.

I'm also hoping to share fun D.I.Y. projects that you and your plastic loved ones will enjoy (fingers crossed!) and to show off some of the clothes I have a lot of fun making (all in miniature, obviously!). I'm looking forward to making new dolly friends and I hope I succeed in creating a blog that puts a smile on your face!

Rosie Apples and Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...