Wednesday 12 January 2011

What's In My Bag?


Squiddly Dot dropped by my studio today and I convinced her to let us have a glimpse into what she carries around in her big bag all day long. My apologies for the not so brilliant pics, my camera is dying a slow and painful death at the moment.


1. My bag was a steal from the Blythe Kingdom boards. It is the Ahcahcum Zukin stock bag designed by the clothing line Muchacha. I thought it was pretty cool but my Japanese is a little rusty so I'm not sure what it says. Let's hope it's not something like "I love kissing bumholes" or anything.

2. I am going to a party straight after work today so I threw in some spangly leggings and a nice cardi to get changed into. I'm going for the smart casual look... I hope.

3. I always keep some hairclips in my bag as my room mate Parkin is always stealing them and you never know when you might need some!

4. I like to keep hydrated. Preferably by something sugary.



5. I keep a set of plastic cutlery in my bag at all times in case of food emergencies. I like to eat out a lot and so I like to be on the safe side. I plan ahead, what can I say!

6. Aaah, you've found another essential element in my sugar stash. I know, I know but it's not like I have teeth to rot is it?

7. Old travelcard, housekey, old receipts and my wallet. You know, the stuff that's probably in the bottom of your bag too. (Hey, no need to get so defensive Squiddly. Although I'm not going to say it isn't true...)



8. It's been pretty rainy in London town lately and these are my only waterproof footwear. I cannot stand walking around in wet shoes, trench foot alert. They're pretty heavy though so I hope it brightens up soon!

And with that Squiddly Dot was out the door, probs to stock up on hairclips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...