Monday 31 January 2011

Monster High Gloom Beach!


So I have been looking out for the Gloom Beach line of Monster High for what seems like forever as I wasn't prepared to pay the ridiculous prices that I've seen online for a mass produced playline doll. Argos got them in stock for £7.99 which seemed fair and they've been selling like hotcakes from the looks of it. 


I picked up a Frankie Stein as I thought she looked awesome with the blue lips and I have to say I was a little disappointed when I took her out of the box. Her body is floppy and she has very obvious seams which my first wave Draculaura doesn't have. Her sandals have a horrendous paint job on top of that. I was all ready to be quietly disappointed with her and then I took some pictures!


She is beautiful to photograph and looks gorgeous in every shot. Honestly, this has taken all the disappointment away as I had a lot of fun. This is a great line from Mattel and if they just took a little more time on the finish it would be even more brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...